The University of Mount Union has programs approved by a number of accrediting bodies and groups.
- National Council for State Authorization Reciprosity Agreements (NC-SARA)
- Higher Learning Commission
- Department of Education of the State of Ohio (contained within CAEP accreditation)
- Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc.
- Ohio Board of Nursing
- Ohio Department of Higher Education (Certificates of Authorization)
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- The program is currently non-compliant with Standard 11 until the three-year aggregate first-time Board of Certification passing rate is above 70%. Please see our test results here.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Council for Accreditation of Educator Preperation (CAEP)
- American Association for Health Educators (AAHE)
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- Association for Middle Level Education (AMLE)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Early Childhood
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Intervention Specialist Mild to Moderate
- Ohio Board of Regents- Music
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE)- Physical Education
- National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS)
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- National Middle Schools Association (NMSA)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Ohio Board of Regents- Visual Arts
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA)
- Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
- Physical therapy program at the University of Mount Union is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 330-829-8191 or email email@example.com.
Higher Learning Commissionwww.hlcommission.org
230 South LaSalle St., Suite 7-500